The elegant hair is the dream of every woman, the long hair style can also change naturally.
Hair growth is slow and the thin hair is very worrying?
Some of the best home remedies tips for promoting hair growth.
- Ginger promotes hair growth: Cut ginger into pieces, wipe it repeatedly in the area of alopecia areata also known as spot baldness, and adhere to 2-3 times a day to stimulate hair growth.
- Honey oil softens thin hair: If your hair becomes scarce, use 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 raw egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of black cassia seed or castor oil. Stir with 2 teaspoons of shampoo and some onion juice.
Evenly, smear on the scalp, wear a plastic film hat and continue to heat the upper part of the hat with a warm towel. After an hour or two, wash your hair with shampoo.
For a period of time, the hair thinning situation will improve.
- Combing your hair 100 times a day can not only stimulate the hair follicles, but also provide good air ventilation. Because the hair is most likely to sweat and is covered by heat, hair often prevents hair loss and dandruff.
- When hair grows fast, it is necessary to maintain the health of the scalp, lack of dimension B will cause dandruff.
Beer yeast contains a large number of dimension B. Wet the hair with water first, then topped with beer, wrap it up in a towel, and wash it with just a few shades and then follow normal procedures.
- Massage the scalp can promote blood circulation, help keratin metabolism of the scalp and shedding of dead skin cells, but also can speed up the growth of hair.
- Black sesame seeds are rich in biotin, and have the best effect on rejuvenation caused by frailty and premature aging. They also have a certain effect on drug-induced hair loss and hair loss caused by certain diseases, allowing hair to shine again.
Wash and dry the dried black sesame and fry, grind into powder, and mix with the same amount of sugar. Eat two tablespoons each morning and evening, brewed with warm boiled water, or the same as milk, soy-milk, rice porridge, steamed bread, sweet and sour for tasty.
- Eat more foods containing iodine: Sea kelp is rich in iodine and contains nutrients involved in hair health and strength. So it helps to boost hair growth.
As long as the hair roots can provide adequate supply of protein nutrients, the hair is easy to grow faster, so eat more foods containing high protein, such as eggs, oyster meat and so on.
- But few people know that the growth of hair is also related to mood, sleep and exercise. People with good mood and sleep will grow faster than the average person.
- The practice in many people’s lives has proven that tea can promote hair growth. We can put the remaining tea water overnight or in the shampoo, pour it into the hair, massage it for a moment, and then wrap it in a hood and wash it after 20 minutes.